Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

EdTech 541 - Benefits of Multimedia - Vlog

Relative Advantage of the Use of Multimedia in the Classroom

This is the only the second vlog that I have produced. I tried to use Camtasia but had all sorts of trouble with the audio. I ended up going to CS6 Premiere Pro but I am not a great fan of the audio in this software either.

I found this took a lot more time than I had anticipated.  The information was quite straight-forward however I found it very hard to talk to myself. I must have had over 50 attempts. Finally I put together the vlog but am not so sure of the quality.

The following embedded video is a video blog - vlog - on the benefits of using multimedia in the classroom. Please click here for the text that accompanies the vlog.



Below are the resources used in this presentation:

Clark, R. C., & Mayer, R. E. (2011). E-learning and the Science of Instruction (3rd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer.
Roblyer, M.D. (2016). Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching. (7ed). Boston, MA: Pearson Education, Inc.
Wang, T. (2010). Educational benefits of multimedia skills training. Techtrends: Linking Research and Practice to Improve Learning, Publication of the Association for Educational Communications & Technology, 54(1), 47-57. doi: 10.1007/s11528-009-0363-x

No comments:

Post a Comment