Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

EdTech 543 - Module 3 - Digital Footprints: How to Protect My Online Reputation

This VoiceThread shows my plan to increase my digital footprint while, at the same time, keep a strong online reputation.

The following links show my references (also shown in the VoiceThread).

Before I enrolled in the MET program, the concept of a digital footprint was something I was not too worried about. I purposefully did not join any social networking sites so as to keep my personal and professional lives separate. I realize now that, although having a very limited footprint, I have neglected a huge aspect of learning.

Now that I am a part of many social networks - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Diigo and Linkedin - and, as well, I write a blog weekly to discuss the learning that has occurred in the course, I am starting to enhance my digital footprint. My goal now is to create a strong digital footprint sought with professionalism, strong communication and consistency. I am in the process of overhauling all of my profiles so they send the same message. As well, I will be creating my own website with my own domain.




No comments:

Post a Comment