Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

EdTech 503 - Topic 2 - Discussion1 on Instructional Design

Topic 2 - January 26th to February 8th, 2015

In this assignment we were required to answer questions in a discussion forum from readings on the topic Instructional Design.  The readings for the week were Chapter 1 of Steamlined ID: A Practical Guide to Instruction Design by Miriam B. Larson and Barbara B. Lockee.  Another reading was Chapter 1 of The Essentials of Instructional Design by Brown and Green.

I have no experience in Instructional Design so I found the readings very informative.  I had trouble reading the text at first as I had no knowledge with which to relate my learning.  However, as the chapter went on, I was able to find a little bit of a comfort zone.

The content in the chapters will be beneficial in my future with my school board.  I plan to become a leader in the school board in technology and online learning.  The information on the design process and what is involved in instructional design will give me a leg up on the development of the learning expected in our school board.

Below are the answers to the discussion questions.

Discussion questions

No comments:

Post a Comment