Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Monday, February 2, 2015

EdTech 513 - Multimedia and Contiguity Principles

Week Four - February 3rd - February 9th, 2015

This week we were asked to read chapters 4 and 5 in E-Learning and the Science of Instruction.  The topics included principles in multimedia and contiguity.  We also read information of what to do and not to do while using PowerPoint to design a presentation.  There was much to learn.  Our assignment consisted of a discussion on what we learned and how we would change our previous work now that we have more knowledge about the topic.  Here is a link to my answer.

Originally, I was not sure if I should take this course.  I do not really use multimedia all that much and therefore have little or no experience in this topic.  As I want to become a leader in our school board when I return to teaching, I felt it was imperative to take courses in which I can use to become a mentor for my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment