Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Friday, January 16, 2015

EdTech 502 - Final Reflection

I very much enjoyed this class.  I loved the ability to see my work as I was finishing it.  I feel I learned so much and I feel confident in my abilities to either design a webpage or mentor other staff members in learning HTML and CSS.  I also learned anther Adobe product - Fireworks.

We touched on many different things in webpage design such as aside boxes, web accessibility, concept maps, tables, responsive webpages and webpages with multiple pages.

We also learned many topics for educational technology.  Things I learned were proper netiquette, web accessibility, copyright laws on the internet, jigsaw learning, m-learning and virtual tour learning.

My instructor - Lora Evanouski - was incredible.  She made it fun and was there for any support needed.  Thank you Lora.

I have attached my final webpage which includes all websites I developed.  There is a noticeable difference from week 2 to the end of the  course.

502 Webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment