Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

EdTech 502 - Reflection Week 3

EdTech 502 - Internet for Educators


Semester: Fall 2014
Instructor:   Lora Evanouski


AECT Standards:


1.1.3 - Developing: process of authoring and producing the instructional materials.
2.4.5 - Develop effective Web pages with appropriate links using various technological tools (e.g., print technologies, imaging technologies, and video).
Week 2 Reflection:
This was a very exciting week.  I made my first web page - ever.  I actually did not find the task of making the web page that difficult.  I have done some programming in the past and the logic from programming helped me in this assignment.  I also found that the readings and videos really helped in the creation of the web page.  


I decided when I started this course to read and watch all resource material.  Even though I could probably create the webpage with the use of only some of the resources, I watched and read all of them.  It does take more time but I feel I am more confident in my capabilities.  I still have so much to learn but it has been very rewarding.


We also received some information on our final portfolio.  The video presentation and slide show are very informative.  I started preparing for the final portfolio - even though I am only on my second semester in the MET program.  I created separate folders for each of my courses and am writing reflections and saving these into the folders.  This will help when it is time to think back about each course.  I know I will not be able to remember everything but keeping a reflection of each week of each course will help.

I really enjoyed this week.  I feel that it is the start of some very exciting technology that I will learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment